Why Teton Valley Schools?
Teton School District #401 includes one high school, one alternative high school, one middle school, and four elementary schools.
Current Student Enrollment
Students Per Year Average Growth
High school graduation rate
Teachers holding a bachelor’s degree
Teachers with a master’s degree
Teachers hold postgraduate degrees
Teton High School offers AP classes through the Idaho Digital Learning Academy and dual enrollment coursework through Idaho State University, Eastern State Idaho Technical College and the College of Southern Idaho.
Teton High School offers articulated courses with EITC and the College of Southern Idaho.
In 2014, Teton High School seniors earned 837 college credits while still in high school.
Teton School District partners with regional non-profits and businesses to provide enrichment programs which include but are not limited to:
- Expedition: Yellowstone and Teton Science School Week Long Field Trips
- Grand Targhee Geology and Snow Science Field Trips
- Mountain Man Rendezvous Visits
- Stream Study with Friends of the Teton River
- Gardening Instruction with Full Circle Education
- Teton Raptor Center Education classes
- Winter Sports Program
- VOICE Freshman Mentoring Program
- ArtReach Art Classes for K-5 students