Why Teton Valley Schools?
Teton School District #401 includes one high school, one alternative high school, one middle school, and four elementary schools.
Current Student Enrollment
Students Per Year Average Growth
High school graduation rate
Teachers holding a bachelor’s degree
Teachers with a master’s degree
Teachers hold postgraduate degrees
Teton High School offers Advanced Placement classes through their curriculum and the Idaho Digital Learning Academy (IDLA). IDLA offers courses through Idaho State University, Boise State University, Lewis and Clark, College of Western Idaho, College of Southern Idaho, College of Eastern Idaho, University of Idaho, and Northwest Nazarene University.
Teton High School also offers dual enrollment coursework through Idaho State University and the College of Southern Idaho.
Teton High School offers articulated courses with the College of Southern Idaho and Idaho State University.
In 2020, Teton High School seniors earned 851 college credits while still in high school.
Teton School District partners with regional non-profits and businesses to provide enrichment programs which include but are not limited to:
- Expedition Yellowstone at Yellowstone National Park and Teton Science School
- Grand Targhee Geology and Snow Science Field Trips
- Mountain Man Rendezvous Visits
- Stream Study with Friends of the Teton River
- Gardening Instruction with Full Circle Education
- Teton Raptor Center Education classes
- Winter Sports Program at Grand Targhee, Teton Valley Ski Education Foundation and Green Canyon Hot Springs
- ArtReach Art Classes for K-5 students with support from Teton Arts Council